||Microsoft Certified Partner
V Force is a leading Microsoft Certified Partner serving businesses in all over the US. As Microsoft Certified Partner and a qualified Small Business Specialist, our team has the necessary credentials to manage your organization’s technical challenges.Considering a large, sophisticated project or looking to overhaul your entire IT infrastructure. V Force enterprise-level Microsoft certified professional helps in ensuring the project success from the planning stages through build-out and testing.Our team of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP) features an impressive array of experience and professional certifications.As a certified partner in Microsoft's Partner Network, V Force has demonstrated expertise with Microsoft technologies and proven ability to meet customers' needs. Microsoft Partners receive a set of benefits, including access, training and support.The support, resources and tools offered through the Microsoft Partner program helps us stay at the forefront of computing innovation, and grow our products and business into the future. Our company's products are built with the strictest conformance to technology standards, to ensure compatibility, reliability, and longevity..
Benefits of begin Microsoft certified partner
- Early access to the latest internal-use software to run your business and test compatibility with your solutions, strengthen staff expertise with business and technical training, and gain competitive advantage.
- Business modeling tools and roadmaps to help you plan and evaluate prospective investments.
- Compelling presentations, demos, financing, and incentive programs to help you increase sales and close them more quickly.
- Deep technical support and advisory services to help you serve customers better and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Online surveys to provide feedback that can help retain customers and improve satisfaction.
The Microsoft Certified Partner status will help us continue to be highly responsive to our increasing number of clients.
Oracle Partner Network (OPN)
V Force is an Oracle Silver Partner:Certified Partner status is only achieved after a rigorous assessment of the partner's commercial and technical ability and a proven track record with reference-able customers. The certification allows V Force increased access to areas within Oracle such as technical and developmental support. With its Silver status, V Force receives the benefit of being recognized by Oracle and its clients, and the highest level of engagement, commitment and benefits available to OPN partners are
Silver is a cost-effective yet scalable Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized membership level. As a Silver Partner, you get direct access to a substantial set of benefits designed to help you increase competitive positioning and profitability through offering enterprise-class technology to midsize companies. Our Certified Partnership with Oracle enables us to deliver an unrivaled value proposition for every one of our customers.
- Utilizing the Partner Business Center, first-line business assistance in 24 languages across 190 countries
- Accessing the OPN portal and tools
- Leveraging OPN Enablement 2.0 online training and onsite boot camps to increase knowledge and grow our competitive edge
- Developing Oracle solution with development licenses and development support
- Boosting sales opportunities with Oracle’s marketing, sales, and support benefits and referral programs
V Force participates in E-Verify program, E-Verify is an electronic program through which employers verify the employment eligibility of their employees after hire. The program was authorized by the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRIRA). In short, employers submit information taken from a new hire's Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification Form) through E-Verify to the Social Security Administration and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to determine whether the information matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
E-Verify is administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration. The USCIS Verification Division is dedicated to providing program support, administering unparalleled customer service to both employers and workers, developing innovative technological solutions, and performing community outreach to further the mission of E-Verify. By extension, we facilitate federal agency and employer.For more information please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify