Vforce has provided quality biomedical engineering services to hospitals, law firms, and pharmaceutical companies. We maintain strong relationship with our clients and work closely with them to provide quality and cost effective solutions. We rely on expertise of our staff and cutting edge technology in implementing best practice IT solutions for our clients
The highlights of the services offered by Vforce:
Interface with attorneys specialized in FDA 510(k) application procedures
- Analytical solutions for hospital, health insurance and Medicare and Medciadservces.
- In-house, shared services, vendor and third party medical services support.
- Identification of problem areas, defining requirements, provides support resources.
- Compliance, Validations, identifying technological risk and implementation of solutions.
- Performance and reporting services for Healthcare Organizations
- Biomedical Quality Assurance
- Cost effective and recommendations for improvement
- Medical Equipment review and Acquisition
- Long Range medical and technology planning and capital budgeting.
- Review and determine clinical and technological specifications requirements
- Addressing issues related to Quality Control procedures and risk management
- Managing confidential reporting and elimination technological risk
- Work cooperatively with company designated staff to draft the 510(k) application.
- Coordinate product testing (if needed) to support the 510(k) application.
- Interface with FDA representatives regarding product questions.